Tocabe Yellow Cornbread Baking Mix
Our signature hand-blended Yellow Cornbread Baking Mix is made with Ute Mountain Ute Yellow cornmeal and is great for baking cornbread & more!
- Start by placing cornbread mix into a medium size mixing bowl and spread mix to make a crater in the middle of the bowl for wet ingredients
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together egg and milk. After thoroughly mixed, slowly pour into the center of the bowl containing cornbread mixture
- Gently whisk together wet and dry ingredients until thoroughly mixed
- Allow mixture to sit for at least 20 minutes to allow corn to fully hydrate
- Portion into greased muffin tins or baking pan and bake at 375° for 15 minutes
Canadian Lake Harvest Wild Rice comes from marshlands and wetlands and is still harvested in the ...
Grown and harvested by Ramona Farms in Sacaton, Arizona, a community on the Gila River reservatio...
Blue corn pancakes are a favorite around here. Our hand-blended Ute Mountain Blue Corn Pancake Mi...